Think file sharing is great? Download free MP3s from the coolest bands, get free songs, exclusive tracks & free videos, all from Morphius Audio. Join Here | Current Members Enter
Morphius Records Newsletter
Lens Records is a Chicago based record label created to help support and distribute the works of artists who prefer to work with a smaller, artist driven label. The label has released a variety of work in different genres including ambient, experimental, dark ambient, electronic, rock, modern classical, electroacoustic and field recordings...
Why I Remix Women is a remarkable collection of remixes of material from the critically acclaimed album Why I Hate Women. The remixers include bandmembers Keith Moliné, Michele Temple and Ubu soundman Dids. Also included is an alternative album mix from David Thomas. Among the many stand-out tracks on the disc is a track entitled 'Moon, I'm Coming Home', which includes elements of the tracks "2 Girls", "Caroleen", "My Boyfriend's Back" and "Synth Farm". Moliné manages to mold these three songs into a prog masterpiece. The remixes are dramatic, with lots of chopping, folding and editing, sections from songs not included on the album, and homages to Ubu?s other work on Dub Housing. Completed in late 2006 and originally intended as a Tour-Only / Mailorder release, Why I Remix Women is now available as a retail item for the first time!!!
1. Moon, I?m Coming Home (Remix by Keith Moliné)
2. Blue V Woman (Remix by Michele Temple)
3. My Eyes My Lovely (Remix by Gagarin)
4. Big Fuzz (Bass & Drums) (Alt Mix by David Thomas)
5. I See You (Remix by Michele Temple)
6. Dust And Dogs (Remix by Keith Moliné)
7. Texan Farewell (Remix by Keith Moliné)
8. Blue Gagarin (Remix by Gagarin)
9. Light It Up (Remix by Keith Moliné)